Saturday, October 30, 2010

The idea behind "Trying before dying"

Hello everyone,

 I have decided to create a brand new blog (mostly because it's been forever since I wrote in my last one, www.halfjewishfullyworried.blogspot.com, and I forgot the sign-in email and password.)
 Still, this creates an opportunity for me to start something fresh. In the previous blog, I was engaged and getting started in the process of transitioning into a new life with Ryan (my amazing husband!) Now, 5 months married and working full time, I have some new things to say and learn.
 I decided to name this blog "trying before dying" because I want to live my life deliberately and with effort. I don't want to live my life stagnant and never getting outside my comfort zone. I want to try to change things and better myself as I live and grow. I don't want to reach the end of my life and look back only to be disappointed. I want to live my life "trying" while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment